https://jaxsc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/facemasks-web.jpg 500 806 firstname.lastname@example.org https://jaxsc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Logo-Jax-Council-3-245x300.png email@example.com 13:41:392020-10-21 13:44:55Maryland Covid Testing
Testing Announcements for Week of October 19
- Due to the high volume of tests being processed across the country, it may take longer than expected to receive your results. Labs across the state are working as quickly and carefully as possible.
- COVID-19 testing operations are no longer taking place at VEIP stations and have been relocated to alternative sites in the same areas. To find alternative COVID-19 testing sites in these areas, use the search function on this page.
- Blue Crab Stadium in Waldorf now offers COVID-19 testing on Tuesdays. An appointment is required. A doctor’s order is not required.
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health in Aberdeen now offers COVID-19 testing on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. An appointment is required. A doctor’s order is not required.
- For an even easier testing experience or to request accommodations, patients now have the option of pre-registering at the Six Flags America theme park site. This site also continues to accept patients without appointments.
- Howard County General Hospital and the Howard County Health Department will offer free COVID-19 testing in places of worship throughout Howard County this fall. To schedule an appointment, visit Johns Hopkins Medicine’s online portal. For more information, visit the hospital website or call 410-740-7601.